"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Classic tone, classic feel, classic looks.
Returning to the roots of a classic, this Les Paul Standard '50s oozes authenticity and serves as a reminder of Gibson's history of innovation. The traditional figured maple on mahogany construction and '50s neck profile bear a gorgeous nitro-lacquer finish for that legendary look. Looking back to the transition that took place in 1957, the guitar boasts calibrated Alnico II BurstBucker pickups and hand-wired controls. A truly timeless electric that's as satisfying to play today as it was 6 decades ago, it's ready for your musical explorations.
- Nitro-finished, bound, figured maple top on solid mahogany body
- 24.75"-scale mahogany neck, bound 22-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Dual Gibson BurstBucker Alnico II pickups, hand-wired controls
- ABR-1 tune-o-matic bridge, Vintage Deluxe keystone tuners
Own this modern version of a classic. Order yours today.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Figured Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: '50s Vintage
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Nut width/material 1.69 in. (43 mm) GraphTech
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: BurstBucker 1
- Bridge: BurstBucker 2
- Brand: Gibson
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: ABR-1
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Deluxe vintage
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Hand-wired electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Questions & Answers View All