We are happy to accept your order on WWBW.com and through our call center. Due to COVID-19, you may experience shipping delays on some orders. Backordered items will experience longer delays. We'll do all we can to get your product to you quickly.
"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
The guitar that inspired greats to play.
Classic designs never die, and the Les Paul only grew in popularity over the years. The 1960s version was adopted by scores of guitarists who went on to become legends in their own right. This Les Paul Standard '60s features a solid mahogany body with an AA figured maple top, and a slim taper '60s-style mahogany neck with a rosewood fingerboard and trapezoid inlays. Loaded with a calibrated pair of Alnico V BurstBucker 61 pickups and hand-wired controls, it's got a huge voice that's always ready to rock.
- Nitro-finished, bound maple top on solid mahogany body
- 24.75"-scale mahogany neck, bound 22-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Dual Gibson BurstBucker 61 pickups, hand-wired controls
- ABR-1 tune-o-matic bridge, Grover Rotomatic tuners
Click or call to order your Les Paul Standard '60s today.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: AA Figured Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: '50s rounded
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Nut width/material 1.69 in. (43 mm) GraphTech
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: BurstBucker 61R
- Bridge: BurstBucker 61T
- Brand: Gibson
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: ABR-1
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Grover Rotomatic
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Hand-wired electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Questions & Answers View All