"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
The guitar that inspired greats to play.
This Gibson Les Paul Standard ’60s electric guitar replicates the historic models adopted by some of the most legendary players of all time. It features a solid mahogany body with an AA figured maple top, and its mahogany neck has a '60s-style SlimTaper profile.
Loaded with a calibrated pair of BurstBucker 61 pickups and hand-wired controls, this Les Paul Standard '60s electric guitar has a huge voice that's always ready to rock. Time-tested hardware includes an ABR-1 bridge, stopbar tailpiece and Grover Rotomatic tuners.
This guitar comes with a hardshell case.
- Mahogany body with AA figured maple top
- Mahogany neck with SlimTaper profile, rosewood fretboard
- Dual Gibson BurstBucker 61 pickups, 3-way switch
- ABR-1 tune-o-matic bridge, stopbar tailpiece, Grover Rotomatic tuners
Click or call to order your Les Paul Standard '60s today.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: AA Figured Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: SlimTaper
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Nut width/material: 1.69" (43 mm) GraphTech
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: BurstBucker 61R
- Bridge: BurstBucker 61T
- Brand: Gibson
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: ABR-1
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Grover Rotomatic
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Hand-wired electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Questions & Answers View All