"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
The guitar that inspired greats to play.
The Gibson Les Paul Standard ’60s replicates the historic models adopted by some of the most legendary players of all time. It features a solid mahogany body with an AA figured maple top; the mahogany neck has a '60s-style SlimTaper profile. Loaded with a calibrated pair of BurstBucker 61 pickups and hand-wired controls, it's got a huge voice that's always ready to rock. Time-tested hardware includes an ABR-1 bridge, stopbar tailpiece and Grover Rotomatic tuners. It comes with a hardshell case.
- Mahogany body with AA figured maple top
Mahogany neck with SlimTaper profile, rosewood fretboard
Dual Gibson BurstBucker 61 pickups, 3-way switch
ABR-1 tune-o-matic bridge, stopbar tailpiece, Grover Rotomatic tuners
Click or call to order your Les Paul Standard '60s today.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: AA Figured Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: '50s rounded
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Nut width/material 1.69 in. (43 mm) GraphTech
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: BurstBucker 61R
- Bridge: BurstBucker 61T
- Brand: Gibson
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: ABR-1
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Grover Rotomatic
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Hand-wired electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Questions & Answers View All