"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
13% Off $79+ | Use Code: REVEAL13
Based on the Selmer model that started it all.
A faithful recreation of a rare original vintage Selmer guitar as played by and a favorite of John Jorgenson. "I took it with me to Samois...and it held its own in many a jam session, with a lead tone audible over as many as 8 rhythm guitars all playing at once!"
- Solid spruce top with small oval soundhole provides that bell-bright attack and distinctive Gypsy Jazz sound
- Birdseye maple back, sides and neck look stunning and produce a warm, responsive tone
- Natural high gloss finish highlights the beauty of the Birdseye maple
- Premium ebony fingerboard gives extra durability and striking good looks
- Traditional brass tailpiece and ebony compensated mustache bridge, perfect for the Django Reinhardt enthusiast
- Recommended cases: CD-1519, CD-2519
Let this guitar take you to the banlieues of Paris. Order today.
- Body type: Concert/O
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back & sides: Bridseye Maple
- Bracing pattern: Ladder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 26.6 in.
- Number of frets: 21
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Headstock overlay: Maple
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style open-gear
- Bridge: Ebony movable mustache-style
- Saddle & nut: Ebony, bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Tonewoods
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Questions & Answers View All