"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Solid body six-string banjo.
The ES-Banjitar, like a normal banjo, has extremely fast response compared to a regular electric. Hammer-ons, pull-offs, and slides are accomplished with incredible ease. Even unplugged, the ES-Banjitar banjo guitar has an excellent banjo tone due to the hollow sound chamber within the body. This instrument is great for country music, blues, jazz, or any style where a banjo tone is desired without the need for learning the traditional 5-string banjo.
The ES-Banjitar features an 8" tone ring and banjo head, dual pickup configuration with a stacked humbucker in the neck position and a hidden humbucking pickup beneath the banjo head in the bridge position, volume and tone controls, Straightline tailpiece, mahogany body, maple neck with bound rosewood fingerboard, and low string action. The ES-Banjitar has a scale length of 25-1/2" and uses standard ball-end guitar strings.
Final assembly and complete setup performed at the Gold Tone Factory in Florida. Available as left-handed model.
- Looks like an electric, sounds like a banjo
- 8" Aluminum tone ring
- Humbucker & SMP pickups
- Tobacco sunburst finish
Authentic banjo sound from a six-string electric.
- Neck: Hard Rock Maple
- Finish: Tobacco sunburst
- Fingerboard: Radiused Select Wood
- Bridge: Maple with Ebony Cap
- Tuners: Sealed Guitar-Style
- Inlay: Snowflake
- Truss Rod: Two-Way Adjustable
- Tone Ring: 8" Aluminum
- Tension Hoop: Top Tension-style
- Binding: White ABS
- Hardware: Chrome Plated
- Pickups: Stacked Single Coil Humbucker at Neck & SMP Humbucker Under Head
- Tailpiece: 6-String Straightline
- Head: 8" HC Smooth
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"Bone
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Weight: 8 lbs.
- Tuning: EADGBE
- Strings: .010 .013 .020w .032w .042w .052w
- Hard Case: HDE (Optional)
- Left-Handed Available: Yes