"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
High-quality vocal recording for studios and film post production houses.
The GA-8000 Large Diaphragm Tube Condenser Microphone from Golden Age Project is a tube microphone equipped with a semiconductor active cooling system that results in a higher signal-to-noise ratio compared to most other tube microphones. Designed for high-quality performance and modern sound character, the GA-8000 uses a ROGERS ceramic circuit board that has superior insulation parameters and offers a more stable performance. The coupling and bypass capacitors is of a very high quality, resulting in a deep, exact low frequency performance and a delicate, transparent high frequency reproduction. The semiconductor active cooling and external cooling system is used in the GA-8000 ensures that the GA-8000 has the highest possible signal-to-noise ratio.
- Based on the top-dollar 1990s-era tube mic that's revered by rap, pop and R&B producers
- Re-creates the original mic's topology with meticulous detail
- High-end Rogers circuit board and upgraded capacitors offers improvements over the original design
- 2 polar patterns: cardioid and omnidirectional
- Active semiconductor cooling system highlights silky breathiness and airy nuances without shrillness
- Custom-designed capsule replicates the original's sound while providing greater SPL handling
- Long-lasting French NOS GIFTE 6AU6 tube with a hot-running anode voltage of 90V
- Audiophile-grade Japanese-built metal resistors, electrolytic capacitor and oxygen-free copper connecting wires
- Top-shelf German-built Siemens EPCOS coupling capacitors and Felder silver/copper-containing solder
- Modern external power supply with solid-state rectifiers and a FET-based stabilization circuit for the high-voltage rail
- Premium Rycote USM-VB shockmount, multi-pin power supply connecting cable and a rugged flight case with padded compartments for the mic, shockmount, cables and accessories
Order the GA-8000 Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone today.
- Microphone type: Tube condenser
- Mono/Stereo: Mono
- Polar pattern: Cardioid, omni
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL: 137dB SPL (cardioid), 140dB (omni)
- Output impedance: 100 ohms
- Signal to noise ratio: 76dB
- Sensitivity: -33dB/Pa
- Self noise: 18dBA
- Tube: NOS CIFTE 6AU6
- Features: Built-in Cooling System
- Color: Black
- Power source: External power supply
- Included accessories: Rycote Shockmount
Questions & Answers View All