"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Classic Gretsch style with high output 'buckers for the modern-day player.
- Laminated maple body with spruce center block
- Nato neck with thin U-shape, laurel fretboard, medium jumbo frets
- Dual Broad'Tron BT-2S humbuckers
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge, Stoptail tailpiece, die-cast nickel tuners
You deserve a great guitar—make it a Gretsch. Order today.
- Body Type: Double Cutaway Semi-Hollow
- Body wood: Laminated Maple
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: Thin U
- Neck wood: Nato
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Other
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Block
- Nut width/material: 1.6875 in. (42.86 mm) Synthetic Bone
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary Humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Control layout: Individual volume, master volume, master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: Individual saddle
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Sold Separately
- Orientation: Right Handed
Questions & Answers View All