"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Crackerjack quality at a sober price.
Faithful to the Gretsch "Rex" parlor guitars of the 1930s, '40s and '50s, the all-new G9500 Jim Dandy Flat Top parlor-style model embodies everything that was great about everyone's first guitar. Everything and then some, that is, because the G9500 is crafted with select guitar woods and is fully lined and braced for warm and pleasing tone, with a 24" scale for endless hours of playing comfort.
Case sold separately.
- Parlor-size agathis body
- Screened white purfling and rosette
- "C" shaped neck
- Rosewood bridge
- Double-action truss rod
- Open-back tuning machines
Load up with some compact vintage vibe. Order today.
- Body Material: Agathis
- Body Shape: Non-Cutaway
- Body Back: Agathis
- Body Sides: Agathis
- Body Top: Agathis
- Body Finish: Semi-Gloss Vintage Sunburst
- Bracing: X Bracing
- Rosette: Screened White
- Purfling: Screened White
- F Holes Sound Holes: 3 7/16" Diameter Soundhole
- Body Length: 18" (457 mm)
- Body Width Upper Bout: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Body Width Lower Bout: 13" (330 mm)
- Body Binding: Screened White
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 18 (12 to Body)
- Fret Size: Vintage-Style
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Nato
- Neck Finish: Semi-Gloss Vintage Sunburst
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Scale Length: 24" (610 mm)
- Headstock: 1950's Gretsch 3x3
- Truss Rods: Double-Action Body Adjust
- Truss Rod Nut: Hex
- Hardware Finish: Nickel-Plated
- Bridge: Rosewood Top-Load with Compensated PPS Saddle
- Tuning Machines: Open-Back Geared
- String Nut: PPS
- Strings: D'Addario EJ16 Phosphor Bronze, Light (.012-.053 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Compensated saddle; 24" Scale Length.
Questions & Answers View All