We are happy to accept your order on WWBW.com and through our call center. Due to COVID-19, you may experience shipping delays on some orders. Backordered items will experience longer delays. We'll do all we can to get your product to you quickly.
"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Old-school slope shoulder dread built to inspire.
Guild's DS-240 Memoir is a retro-looking slope shoulder dreadnought built with a solid spruce top and mahogany back and sides with a sleek, gloss finish. The vintage-inspired mother of pearl rosette and Guild Script Logo pay homage to the classic styling of instruments from the 1920s. The DS-240 Memoir's sound is instantly warm, clear and inviting—almost as if its tone has been perfected over years of fireside strumming and family music-making.
Case sold separately.
- Slope shoulder design
- Multi-rosette with black, ivory, mother-of-pearl
- Ivory ABS body binding
- Black and white ABS top purfling
- 3 mm pearloid dot fingerboard inlays
- Chrome hardware
- Ivory colored plastic bridge pins with black dots
- D'Addario EXP16 Coated Phosphor Bronze Light strings
Make lasting memories with your own Memoir. Order today.
- Body type: Slope shoulder dreadnought
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Body finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Pau ferro
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin polyurethane
- Headstock overlay: Pau ferro
- Tuning machines: Nickel Guild GBB2 Butterbean 18:1
- Bridge: Pau ferro
- Saddle and nut: NuBone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Questions & Answers View All