"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
DJ monitor with excellent precision and accessibility.
Building on the experience they acquired creating the Hercules DJ Monitor 5 speakers — widely acclaimed by the DJing community for their excellent precision and accessibility — Hercules’ engineers took extreme care in developing the Monitor 5, the new generation. These monitoring speakers each feature a 5-inch/12.7-cm woofer for precise, powerful and versatile performance. They’re perfect for learning how to mix, producing your first music tracks, and for multimedia creation as well.
- The Hercules Monitor 5 active monitoring speakers each feature a front-mounted on/off button with built-in LED and a volume control knob — real ergonomic advantages for everyday use.
- The High Frequency (HF) and Low Frequency (LF) sound adjustment options on the back of each speaker allow for easy customization of the speakers’ audio rendering, and ensure that they can adapt to any setup or room configuration.
- With two front-mounted bass ports (bass reflex), the Hercules Monitor 5 speakers can be positioned in a variety of ways and perfectly adapt to any environment, including smaller spaces.
- The Hercules Monitor 5 speakers feature three audio inputs — RCA, TRS (1/4”/6.35 mm jack, balanced input) and XLR (balanced input) — for all your gear: computer, sound card, DJ equipment, mixer, and television set.
For learning how to mix and produce a track. Order today.
- On/Off switch on front of each speaker for easy access
- Master volume knob on front of each speaker for more precise control
- Indicator light in ON position
- High-frequency adjustment: + or – 2 dB
- Low-frequency adjustment: + or – 2 dB
- Adjustable low-frequency cutoff: 56 Hz, 80 Hz or 100 Hz
- 5 inch woofers
- Balanced dual bass ports
- Speaker enclosures crafted of high-density MDF
- 80 watts RMS output power per speaker
- RCA, TRS (6.35 mm) and XLR inputs
- Compact design, perfect for any space
- Audio inputs (to connect a computer, DJ equipment, mixer):
- TRS (6.35 mm, balanced input)
- XLR (balanced input)
Questions & Answers View All