"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
The Hetman synthetic lubricants are about the best lubricating products available for brass or woodwind instruments. They have a broad range of products for piston and rotary valves as well as trombone slide lubricants.
- HET1: Light piston oil - possibly the best oil for newer horns or horns with Monel valves. If your valves are hanging up after you oil them with another product, switch to this.
- HET10N: Synthetic grease syringe style - a heavy grease in a syringe applicator, for use on various parts to keep them moving properly.
- HET11N: Light Rotor oil - Long lasting synthetic oil formulated specifically for new instruments. Has a precision needle oiler.
- HET12N: Rotor oil - For standard rotary valve that do not have too much wear. Comes in a precision needle oiler.
- HET13N: Light bearing oil - for newer horns with tight rotor bearing areas. Comes in a precision needle oiler.
- HET13.5N: Medium Bearing & Linkage - This heavier formulation works well for spherical rod end bearings ( "Minibal" or "Unibal") linkage joints, cross joints and lever hinges.
- HET14N: Bearing and Lever oil - for paddle pivot points and lever bearings to help keep them clean and moving quickly.
- HET15: Ball Joint oil - specifically designed for valve linkage bearings like miniball linkage bearings or other styles of bearings.
- HET2: Standard piston oil - works well with all brands and types of piston valves once you are past the "break-in period".
- HET20A: Spray Applicator Bottle for the Hydro-Slide lubricant.
- HET20C: Hydro-Slide Trombone Slide Lubricant - a sprayed on solution mixed from concentrate to meet your specific tastes in trombone slide speed.
- HET3: Classic piston oil - for horns with a little mileage on them. Slightly thicker to help seal any gaps that may be present due to wear over time.
- HET4N: Light tuning slide oil - for tight slides or ones that you need to be able to adjust smoothly and easily "on-the-fly".
- HET5N: Tuning slide oil - a thicker version of slide oil for tuning slides that need to be able to be moved, yet must also stay in place once put into proper position.
- HET6N: Heavy tuning slide oil - for older horns or horns with loose slides. This oil helps keep those pesky slides from moving on you while you play. Will not break down as it gets warmer.
- HET7N: Heavy bodied tuning slide oil - comes with brush cap applicator for tuning slides
- HET8N: Slide grease
- HET9N: Ultra slide grease - Extra heavy for loose slides
- HETHBB: Brass Brite Aerosol Degreaser - For maintenance and cleaning of metal parts; dissolves other valve oils to clean the surfaces; removes lapping compounds and lubricants; contains no fluorocarbons
Questions & Answers View All