"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Built to last on the road or in the studio.
This cable is designed to connect gear with balanced phone outputs to gear with XLR inputs. It is ideal for use in touring and other live-sound applications.
- 5-Foot length
- REAN connectors for superior signal transfer rugged durability
- 24 AWG Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for enhanced signal clarity
- 90 % OFC spiral shield for effective EMI and RFI rejection and flexibility
- Conductor(s): 24 AWG x 2 OFC
- Connector(s): REAN 1/4 in TRS to XLR3M
- Length: 5 ft
- Shield: 90% OFC Spiral
Questions & Answers View All