"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
5-string bass featuring an Ash wing body with Flamed Maple top.
The ever-evolving Ibanez BTB series has always aimed to expand the player’s range of creative expression. The elegantly contoured, massive body of select tone woods combine with dedicated hardware and electronics to produce huge, rich tones. Neck-through construction, a two-octave fretboard, and a super-deep cutaway, promise sleek playability and enduring sustain. The BTB series defines what the “Boutique Bass” is all about.
- 35” scale length and 5pc Maple/Walnut through-neck provides superior resonance and sustain.
- Electronics include Bartolini BH2 pickups for a tight bottom-end, punchy mid-range, and smooth response. Combined with the Ibanez Custom Electronics
- 3-band EQ, w/3-way mid-frequency switch, the BTB765 contains tonal variations that enhance
- simple chord work, as well as complex soloing. The Mono-rail V bridge allows for a wide range of adjustment, with each isolated saddle securely locked down to the body for optimum vibration transfer, and minimal sympathetic string interference.
- D'Addario NYXL strings are installed for expanding dynamic range and harmonic response. A high-tech Neutrik locking output jack insures a secure connection, preventing accidental disconnect.
Create a sound that is responsive, articulate, and deep.
- BTB5 5pc
- Maple/Walnut neck-through
- Flamed Maple
- Ash wing body
- Jatoba fretboard w/Abalone dot inlay
- Stainless Steel frets
- Mono-rail V bridge (19mm string spacing)
- Bartolini® BH2 neck pickup
- Bartolini® BH2 bridge pickup
- Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/3-way Mid frequency switch (250Hz, 450Hz, 700Hz)
- Cosmo black hardware
- D’Addario® NYXL strings