We are happy to accept your order on WWBW.com and through our call center. Due to COVID-19, you may experience shipping delays on some orders. Backordered items will experience longer delays. We'll do all we can to get your product to you quickly.
"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Traditional Japanese craftsmanship meets modern tech.
The RG5000s feature Stainless Steel frets for a bright tone, long durability and smoothness, a rigid 5-piece Maple/Wenge neck, a fretboard with beautiful wood grains, Made-in-Japan Luminlay side dots and the most cutting-edge pickups.
This RG5120M features a Birdseye Maple fretboard and an Ash top/African Mahogany body. The Super Wizard HP neck enables extra-smooth playing. The Fishman Fluence Modern Humbuckers provide aggressive tone and powerful attack without noise. The Voicing switch allows the pickups to have a modern, active high-output sound or a crisp, clean and fluid sound. The Lo-Pro Edge bridge offers maximum playing comfort due to its streamlined profile and recessed fine tuners. A hard-shell case is included.
- Gloss-finish ash top on solid mahogany body
- 25.5"-scale, 5-piece maple/wenge Super Wizard HP neck, birdseye maple fingerboard
- Fishman Fluence Modern humbuckers with voicing switch, 5-way pickup selector
- Ibanez Lo-Pro Edge tremolo system, locking tuners
Click or call to order your RG Prestige RG5120 today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Ash
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Super Wizard
- Neck wood: 5-piece Maple/wenge
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Birdseye Maple
- Radius: 17 in.
- Fret size: Jumbo Stainless Steel
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot Luminlay side dots
- Nut width/material 1.69 in. (43 mm) Locking
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Fluence Modern humbucker ceramic
- Bridge: Fluence Modern humbucker ceramic
- Brand: Music Man
- Active or passive pickups: Active
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Special electronics: User configurable pickup voicings
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Lo-pro Edge with locking nut
- Tuning machines: Schaller locking
- Color: Cosmo black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: Japan
Questions & Answers View All