"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Wireless or wired, with total DAW functionality and versatility.
The Platform Nano Air is a MIDI control surface for producers, engineers, musicians and home studio enthusiasts who want hands-on control of their modern "in the box” digital music production with a small footprint. The Platform Nano Air controller adds tactile control with a single motorized fader via USB 3.0 or Bluetooth wireless to your Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) and production system. It features one (1) full-sized motorized fader, four (4) rotary dual-function encoder knobs, backlit buttons for Mute, Solo, Automation and Transport control, a jogwheel and access to your entire mix by banking across tracks in groups of 8 or 1 channel at a time. Mackie Control and HUI protocols provide seamless integration with most popular digital audio workstations. Overlays for Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton Live, ProTools, Logic, Reason, Studio One, Bitwig, FL Studio, Adobe Audition, Digital Performer, Sonar, Samplitude and Reaper come standard with your controller.
- DAW control surface with single touch-sensitive motorized fader
- 5 push encoders with 11-segment LED rings for panning, EQ, and plug-in control
- 8 color-coded buttons with 5 different layers of control for a wide variety of functions
- Backlit Mute, Solo and Record buttons
- 6 backlit transport buttons including – Play, Stop, Rec, Rewind, Fast Forward and Loop
- Jog shuttle wheel for fast search, scrub and control
- Backlit Zoom buttons with two directional keys (Left/Right & Up/Down) for fine jog adjustment
- Backlit Track and Bank buttons for easy channel selection
- Backlit LCD to display channel name, control values etc. for each channel
- 12-segment LED display showing time or location of your project in either SMPTE or MIDI beat clock (bars, beats, ticks) format
- Supports Mackie Control Universal and HUI protocols for seamless integration with most digital audio workstations
- Includes overlays for Cubase/Nuendo, Logic Pro X, Digital Performer, FL Studio, Samplitude, Reaper, Studio One, Bitwig, Reason, ProTools, Sonar, Audition, Ableton Live and User Defined Mode
- iMap software included for easy mapping of MIDI functions
- 2.4G (Gen 4.0) BLE wireless or USB 2.0 high-speed connectivity
- Includes wireless receiver
- 3000mAH lithium rechargeable battery built-in for up to 5-6 hours of continuous operation
- Firmware upgrade available via USB connection and iMap software
- Class-compliant with Mac OS X, Windows 10, Windows 8 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Superior build quality and robust metal casing with Kensington lock port
- Optional Platform D3 OLED display for track and plugin parameter feedback
- The Platform Nano control surface and Platform Air wireless module are also available separately.
For freedom of movement with total control. Order today.
- Connector: USB 3.0 connector (standard type)
- Connector: Mini USB connector (mini type)
- Power supply: 5V/2A DC
- Current consumption: 2A or less
- Weight: 0.757 kg (1.65 lb.)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 215 x 198 x 40 mm, 8. 5” x 7. 8” x 1.57”
Questions & Answers View All