We are happy to accept your order on WWBW.com and through our call center. Due to COVID-19, you may experience shipping delays on some orders. Backordered items will experience longer delays. We'll do all we can to get your product to you quickly.
"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Offers safety and style.
The JW-Eastman CE 178 S fiberglass case for bass trombone is a quality case that is both beautiful in design, but stable and safe as well. A plush velvet lining protects your favorite instrument and a special rubber seal keeps the elements outside. Rubber feet allow it to be stood on end or on its side. With a side handle, it can be carried like a suitcase. Padded straps also give you the option of carrying it like a backpack. The durable fiberglass shell is stylishly finished in a glossy sliver.
MPN: CE 178 B
- Material technology from fiberglass reinforced synthetics
- Surface with shiny finish
- Resistant, shock absorbing hard cover
- Water repellent and weather resistant through rubber case-edge seal
- 6 plated latches
- Comfortable non-slip leather handle
- Backpack system with carrying handle
- Bottom and side studs for a safe stance
- Inside lining made from premium velvet
- Polystyrene insert instrument protection system for optimal protection
- Strong padding for additional protection
- Self-closing accessory pocket
- Fiberglass shell
- 5-6 nickel-plated latches
- Backpack design
- 2 padded straps
- Special rubber seal
- Premium velvet lining
- Rubber side and end feet
- Accessory pocket, self-closing
- Fits 10.62" bell
- High-gloss silver finish
- 5.35 kg
Questions & Answers View All