"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Very roadworthy and powerful, it can be stacked or mounted to meet any situation!
JBL VRX915S 15" Bass Reflex Subwoofer Features:
¢ Integral rigging hardware for simple connection of
VRX915S line-arrays and optional array frame.
¢ 15 inch, 2265G-1 Differential Drive woofer for
extended low-frequency output Light and compact for
versatility and easy handleability.
¢ 20 mm threaded pole socket for solid, secure satellite
- Integral rigging hardware for simple connection of VRX915S line-arrays and optional array frame
- 15 inch, 2265G-1 Differential Drive woofer for extended low-frequency output
- Light and compact for versatility and easy handleability
- 20 mm threaded pole socket for solid, secure satellite speaker mounting
- Frequency Range: 35 Hz - 250 Hz (-10 dB)
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz - 250 Hz (+/-3dB)
- Power Rating (Continuous/Program/Peak): 800 W/1600 W/3200 W
- System Maximum SPL: 126 dB SPL
- System Sensitivity (1w @ 1m: 91 dB SPL
- LF Driver: 1 x JBL 2265G-1, 250 mm (15 in) Differential Drive woofer
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Active Tunings: Tunings available at www.jblpro.com
- Enclosure: .59"- .70" (15 mm - 18 mm), multi ply birch plywood
- Suspension/Mounting: Top mounted M20 threaded socket for optional pole SS4-BK
- Integrated flying hardware for use with array frame VRX-SMAF. 8 M10 fittings. Optional M10 eyebolt kit
- Finish: Black DuraFlex finish
- Grille: Power coated, black, 16-gauge perforated steel with with acoustically transparent black foam backing
- Input Connectors: Switchable, +1/-1 or +2/-2
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 19.5" x 16.5" x 23.5" (496 mm x 420 mm x 597 mm )
- Net Weight: 58 lbs. (26.3 kg)
Questions & Answers View All