"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Designed with his own special take on the venerable Soloist.
The Chris Broderick Signature Pro Series Soloist 7 seven-string boasts an arch-top mahogany body and through-body maple neck, 12"-radius rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets, 25" scale length, stylish fingerboard and headstock binding, direct-mount DiMarzio Chris Broderick signature pickups, Floyd Rose Special seven-string tremolo, Jackson die-cast tuners and Dunlop locking strap buttons.
Case sold separately.
- Body Material: Mahogany with Arched Top
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape: Soloist
- Neck Material: 3-Piece Maple with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: 3rd Fret: 0.775", 12th Fret: 0.850"
- Neck Binding: White
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Floyd Rose Original Locking
- Nut Width: 1.875" (47.6 mm)
- Position Inlays: Side Dot
- Head Stock Binding: White
- Headstock: Jackson Reverse AT (3-Over/4-Under)
- Bridge Pickup: Direct Mount DiMarzio CB 7
- Neck Pickup: Direct Mount DiMarzio CB 7
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Special Electronics: 2-Position Mini-Toggle Kill Switch, Push/Pull Volume Coil Split, Push/Pull Tone Kill
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Special 7-String Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Control Knobs: Knurled Dome
- Auxiliary Switching: Mini Toggle Kill Switch 2 Position
- Unique Features: 3-Ply Black Truss Rod Cover with Chris Broderick Signature, Black Painted Headstock
- Case sold separately
Take the 7-string plunge with the right guitar. Order today.
Questions & Answers View All