"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
A Floyd Rose-loaded shredder at a bargain price.
The JS Series Dinky™ Arch Top JS32 DKA has a poplar or nato (Natural Oil only) body with arched top, bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement and a 12”-16” compound radius rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays.
A pair of Jackson high-output humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets cranks out clear tone with plenty of girth, and can be shaped with a three-way blade switch and single volume and tone controls.
Available in several striking finishes, the JS32 DKA also features white neck binding and all-black hardware including a Jackson-branded Floyd Rose® double-locking tremolo bridge, standard strap buttons and die-cast tuners.
- Gloss-finished solid poplar or nato body, depending on finish
- Bound, 25.5"-scale maple neck with 24-fret, compound-radius rosewood fingerboard
- Dual Jackson high-output ceramic humbuckers, 3-way pickup selector
- Floyd Rose Licensed double-locking tremolo system, sealed die-cast tuners
Click or call to order your Dinky Arch Top today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood:
- Body wood: Poplar or nato, depending on finish
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Speed neck
- Neck wood: 1-piece Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Graphite reinforced
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: Compound 12–16"
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Sharkfin
- Nut width/material 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) Locking
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: High output humbucker Ceramic
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: High output humbucker Ceramic
- Brand: Jackson
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics:
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose Licensed
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: China
Questions & Answers View All