"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
A value-packed entry into the world of seven-string guitar playing.
The Jackson JS22-7 DKA Dinky JS Series seven-string packs a huge punch for the price. It features an arch-top basswood body, bolt-on maple neck, 16"-radius rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and "piranha" inlays, 26.5" scale length, dual high-output Jackson humbucking pickups, single volume and tone controls, direct-mount hard-tail bridge and die-cast tuners.
- Dinky JS Series seven-string
- Arch-top basswood body
- Bolt-on maple neck
- 16"-radius rosewood fingerboard
- 24 jumbo frets and "piranha" inlays
- 26.5" scale length
- Dual high-output Jackson humbucking pickups
- Single volume and tone controls
- Direct-mount hard-tail bridge
- Die-cast tuner
- Case sold separately
Expand your technique without breaking the bank. Order today.
- Body: Basswood
- Body Shape: Dinky
- Body Finish: Matte Polyester
- Neck Shape: 3rd Fret: 0.790", 12th Fret: 0.850"
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Piranha Tooth (Small Shark Fin)
- Fretboard Radius: 16" (406.4 mm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Bolt-On Maple with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Oil
- Nut Width: 1.875" (47.6 mm)
- Scale Length: 26.5" (673 mm)
- Headstock: Jackson AT (3-Over/4-Under)
- Neck Plate: Recessed Ferrules (No Neck Plate)
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson High Output 7 String Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Jackson High Output 7-String Humbucking
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Bridge: Jackson HT7 7-String Hardtail with Strings-Through-Body
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Unique Features: Arched Top, Recessed Neck Attachment Ferrules (No Neck Plate)
Questions & Answers View All