We are happy to accept your order on WWBW.com and through our call center. Due to COVID-19, you may experience shipping delays on some orders. Backordered items will experience longer delays. We'll do all we can to get your product to you quickly.
"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Jackson Pro Series Dinky with Fishman pickups.
- Satin-finished ash body
- 3-piece maple/wenge/maple neck with a satin finish, ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets
- Fishman Fluence Open Core PRF-COC pickups in the bridge and neck
- Floyd Rose 1000 Series double-locking tremolo (recessed), Gotoh tuning machines
A Pro Series Dinky that will deliver the sound you're searching for. Order today.
- Body wood: Ash
- Body finish: Satin
- Neck wood: 3-piece maple/wenge/maple
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 12"-16" compound radius
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Nut width/material: 1.6875", Floyd Rose 1000 Series locking
- Inlays: Offset pearloid dot
- Bridge: Fishman Fluence Open Core PRF-COC
- Neck: Fishman Fluence Open Core PRF-COC
- Pickup switching: 5-position blade: pos 1. Bridge full humbucker, pos 2. Bridge inner coil, pos 3. Both inner coils, pos 4. Neck inner coil pos 5. Neck full humbucker (voice 3 single-coil tone in pos 2, 3 and 4)
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series double-locking tremolo (recessed)
- Tuning machines: Gotoh
- Control knobs: Dome-style
- Hardware finish: Black
- Strings: Nickel plated steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
Questions & Answers View All