"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
All the right features on a budget.
When it comes to great mandolins, Kentucky leads the way at every price point. The redesigned KM-650 Standard F-Models Mandolins have all the most desirable professional features that any musician needs to be inspired, but is priced for any budget.
Available in a beautiful tobacco sunburst or transparent brown. High-end tonewoods and meticulous attention to detail by expert luthiers assures effortless playability and world-class tone in a classic design.
- Solid German spruce carved top gives you clean articulation and a crisp, bright tone
- Solid Alpine maple back and sides for extra punch
- Slim Alpine one-piece maple neck for comfortable, easy action
- Choice Santos Rosewood fingerboard ensures silky smooth play-ability
- High-gloss sunburst finish for traditional beauty and luster
Great tone and Kentucky mandolins go hand in hand. Order today.
- Back and Side Material: Solid Flamed Alpine Maple
- Binding: Ivoroid
- Body Style: F-Model
- Bridge Material: Polished Santos Rosewood with Adjustment Wheels
- Fingerboard Binding: White ABS
- Fingerboard Inlay: M-O-P Dots
- Fingerboard: Material Santos Rosewood
- Finish: Sunburst High Gloss
- Neck / Body Joint: Dovetail
- Neck Material: One-piece Alpine Maple
- Note: Accepts Loop-end Strings Only
- Number of Frets: Clear 15
- Number of Frets: Total 22
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1 1/8 in.
- Peghead Inlay: M-O-P Logo Script
- Peghead Overlay: Black ABS
- Pickguard: Black/White/Black ABS w/Beveled Edge
- Plating: Nickel-plated / Pattern and Logo Stamped
- Scale Length: 13 7/8 in. (354mm)
- Soundhole Shape: Traditional F-Hole
- Tailpiece: 1920s-style Stamped Brass / Press-fit Cover
- Top: Select Solid German Spruce
- Top Purfling: Multi-ply W-B-W Top and Back Inlay
- Truss Rod: Vintage Single Adjusting
- Tuning Machines: Standard Gotoh 4-on-a-plate / Removable Grained Ivoroid Buttons