"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
13% Off $79+ | Use Code: REVEAL13
Traditional mandolin tone and features.
Since the very beginning, the name Kentucky has been considered one of the best-valued, quality brands of mandolins on the market. The KM-756 mandolin has all the same features one would find on any vintage instrument costing thousands more. Let America’s Favorite Mandolin be your favorite too.
- Solid German spruce carved top gives you clean articulation and a crisp, bright tone
- Solid flamed Alpine maple back and sides for extra punch
- Slim Alpine maple neck for comfortable, easy action
- Choice radiused Santos Rosewood fingerboard ensures silky smooth playability
- High-gloss transparent brown finish for traditional beauty and luster
Great tone and Kentucky mandolins go hand in hand. Order today.
- Back and Side Material: Solid Alpine Maple
- Binding: Ivoroid
- Body Style: F-Model
- Bridge Material: Polished Santos Rosewood with Adjustment Wheels
- Fingerboard Binding: White ABS
- Fingerboard Inlay: M-O-P Dots
- Fingerboard Material: Radiused Santos Rosewood
- Finish: Transparent Brown High-gloss
- Neck / Body Joint: Dovetail
- Neck Material: One-piece Alpine Maple
- Note: Accepts Loop-end Strings Only
- Number of Frets Clear: 15
- Number of Frets Total: 22
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1 1/8 in.
- Peghead Inlay: Wreath / Logo Script
- Peghead Overlay: Black ABS
- Pickguard: Multi-ply B-W-B