We are happy to accept your order on WWBW.com and through our call center. Due to COVID-19, you may experience shipping delays on some orders. Backordered items will experience longer delays. We'll do all we can to get your product to you quickly.
"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
The next step on your musical journey
Imported by Knilling, the Sebastian Artist line of violins represent an exceptional value wrapped in a stunning package. They are the perfect next step in a player’s journey as they feature upgraded fittings, premium strings, and tonewoods selected for their warmth of sound and exquisite beauty. All Sebastian Artist models come as a complete outfit with a deluxe oblong case with zippered cover and storm flaps and carbon composite bow with leather thumb grip and wire winding, fully-lined ebony frog with Parisian eye inlay and genuine white horsehair.
- The Sebastian “London” model violin features a superbly flamed two-piece back with matching ribs, and a finely-grained spruce top
- Inlaid purfling
- Genuine ebony fittings
- Knilling-approved adjustment with D’Addario Prelude steelcore strings, German Aubert One Star model maple bridge, Guarneri model ebony chinrest, and composite tailpiece with four built-in tuners
- Deluxe oblong case with zippered cover with music pocket and storm flaps, locking center latch, padded handle, multiple shoulder strap rings, and adjustable shoulder straps
- Interior of the case is fully lined, with matching linedblanket, four bow holders, hygrometer, and lidded accessory pocket
- Offered in 4/4 size
- Full Size Sebastian Artist "London" Model Violin complete with an oblong case, and a Carbon Fiber bow with genuine horsehair
Complete outfit, set up to playing specifications. Order with confidence.
Questions & Answers View All