"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
The next step on your musical journey.
Imported by Knilling, the Sebastian Artist line of violas represent an exceptional value wrapped in a stunning package. They are the perfect next step in a player’s journey as they feature upgraded fittings, premium strings, and tonewoods selected for their warmth of sound and exquisite beauty. All Sebastian Artist models come as a complete outfit with a deluxe oblong case with zippered cover and storm flaps and carbon composite bow with leather thumb grip and wire winding, fully-lined ebony frog with Parisian eye inlay and genuine white horsehair.
- Flamed one-piece back with matching ribs, and a finely-grained spruce top
- Inlaid purfling
- Genuine ebony fittings
- Knilling-approved adjustment with D’Addario Prelude steel core strings
- German Aubert One Star model maple bridge
- Guarneri model ebony chinrest
- Composite tailpiece with four built-in tuners
- Deluxe oblong case with locking center latch, padded handle
- Zippered cover with pocket, storm flaps, shoulder strap rings and adjustable shoulder straps
- Interior of the case is fully lined, with matching lined blanket
- Four bow holders, hygrometer, and lidded accessory pocket
- Offered in 16-1/2”, 16”, 15-1/2”, and 15” sizes
- Carbon Fiber bow with genuine horsehair
Complete outfit. Order today.
Questions & Answers View All