We are happy to accept your order on WWBW.com and through our call center. Due to COVID-19, you may experience shipping delays on some orders. Backordered items will experience longer delays. We'll do all we can to get your product to you quickly.
"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Solid European spruce top, ebony fingerboard, and Fishman dual-source pro blend pickup system.
With the left-handed F65CW Kremona couples the wide frequency response and natural midrange scoop of rosewood with the expansive headroom of spruce to create the quintessential classical acoustic/electric model. A violin bow-grade ebony fingerboard adds elegance and sonic sparkle. Fishman's Pro Blend system lends professional tone shaping versatility. Handcrafted in Europe.
Includes a deluxe wooden archtop hard case.
MPN: F65CW-SB LH
- Body type: Classical
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Solid European spruce
- Back & sides: Solid Indian rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Info not available
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Left handed
- Neck shape: Info not available
- Nut width: 2.04 in. (52 mm)
- Fingerboard: Indonesian rosewood
- Neck wood: Honduran cedar
- Scale length: 25.6 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: Notch, Phase
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Gold
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Tonewoods
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Kremona Arete strings
- Country of origin: Bulgaria
Add a beautiful, handcrafted nylon-string to your life. Order today.
Questions & Answers View All