We are happy to accept your order on WWBW.com and through our call center. Due to COVID-19, you may experience shipping delays on some orders. Backordered items will experience longer delays. We'll do all we can to get your product to you quickly.
"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
A top-of-the-line guitar with solid tonewoods.
The OM-05 Mahogany Select Series Orchestra Model Acoustic Guitar is Larrivee's top of the line orchestra model in Mahogany. The guitar features all solid wood construction with a Canadian Sitka spruce top and mahogany back and sides. The attention to detail is evident from a maker who's been handcrafting fine guitars since the late '60s. Each OM-05 includes Larrivee symetrical bracing and a hand fit dovetail neck joint.
- All solid wood construction
- Single piece mahogany neck
- Canadian Sitka spruce sound oard & bracing
- African ebony fretboard & bridge
- Canadian maple multi-strip body binding
- Mahogany back & sides
- Symmetrical parabolic X-bracing
- Hand fit dovetail neck joint
- Abalone rosette
- Pearl logo w/ sterling silver border
- Chrome tuners (18:1 Ratio)
- Ivoroid fretboard binding
- Larrivee custom beveled pickguard
- Bone nut, compensated Bone Saddle
- Microdot fretboard markers
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Arch-top case
Cross the finish line with this wonderful instrument from Larrivee. Order today.
- Lower bout: 15.375"
- Upper bout: 11.75"
- Waist: 9.625"
- Depth: 4.25"
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Nut width: 1-3/4"
- Fretboard radius: 17" to 21" compound
- Setup for light gauge strings
- Frets: nickel silver
- Frets width: 2.5mm (0.0985")
- Frets height: 1.0mm (0.0394")
- Gloss UV finish body / satin finish neck
Questions & Answers View All