We are happy to accept your order on WWBW.com and through our call center. Due to COVID-19, you may experience shipping delays on some orders. Backordered items will experience longer delays. We'll do all we can to get your product to you quickly.
"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Intermediate clarinet from a respected manufacturer.
The Leblanc L225 Serenade is the result of combining Leblanc’s rich history of instrument manufacturing, dating back to 1750, with the most modern, cutting edge technology available. Featuring eye-catching unstained Grenadilla wood, which is aged for a minimum of ten years, precision engineered key-work. and most importantly, a beautiful rich sound, the Leblanc L225 Serenade is the perfect instrument for the advancing clarinetist. Every part of the Serenade is made in the USA.
- Beautiful rich sound and exceptional keywork with great innovations in tone hole placement for superior response and intonation across the range of the instrument
- Low E reinforcement bar for added strength on the lower keys
- Innovative barrel design to allow just enough resistance for the instrument to speak in the player’s voice
- Equipped with Valentino synthetic pads
- Comes with a Leblanc hard rubber mouthpiece
- Case features backpack straps, shoulder strap, carrying handle and ample back pocketstorage
- Manufactured in USA
- Wood barrel, body and bell: Grenadilla
- Keys: Silver plate
- Bore: .577” complex
- Barrel: 66 mm
- Mouthpiece: Leblanc K10 Hard Rubber Mouthpiece
- Ligature and Cap: Leblanc Nickel
- Case: Carbon front, canvas side and back, backpack straps, shoulder strap and carrying handle
Questions & Answers View All