"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
10% off $99+, 12% off $149+, 15% off $199+ | Code: FREEDOM19W
Premium build quality and electronics for a serious shred machine.
The pinnacle of Legator's product line, the X series guitars are built with exceptional precision and attention to quality. With hand-shaped, ultra-thin necks, stainless steel frets, Fishman Fluence Modern pickups, Legator's proprietary monorail bridge and high-ratio locking tuners, the Ninja X 8 is designed to deliver the ultimate shred experience. Special performance features also include a Tesi LED Kill switch. The premium 5A California buckeye burl top is individually hand-stained, making each guitar a unique work of the luthier's art.
- Gloss-finish 5A buckeye burl cap on solid mahogany body,
- Hand-shaped 28"-scale 5-piece, 8-string maple/wenge neck with ebony fingerboard
- Fishman Fluence Modern alnico (N) and ceramic (B) humbuckers with selectable voicing
- Legator proprietary monorail bridge and high-ratio locking tuners
Experience the quality of Legator's X series. Order your Ninja X 8 today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Top wood: 5A Solid Buckeye Burl Top
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Polyurethane
- Neck shape: Hand-shaped Modern C
- Neck wood: 5-piece Wenge/maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 28 in.
- Neck finish: Satin Poly
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 14 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo Stainless Steel
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Offset Dots
- Nut Width: 2.125 in. (54 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Alnico humbucker
- Bridge: Ceramic humbucker
- Brand: Fishman Fluence Modern
- Active or passive: Active
- Special electronics: Tesi LED Killswitch
- Control layout: Master volume Push Pull
- Pickup switch: 5-way toggle
- Kill switch: yes
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Legator Monorail
- Tuning machines: Legator Locking 18:1 Ratio Tuners
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 8
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Country of origin: South Korea
Questions & Answers View All