This kit includes:Line 6 HX Stomp Multi-Effects Processor PedalThe Line 6 HX Stomp delivers award-winning Helix line tones in a stompbox format. This...Click To Read More About This Product
Buy any qualifying Line 6 product & get Free downloads of the Line 6 Total Guitar Recording Bundle from Line 6
Offer expires 06/30/23Download Rebate
Award-winning Helix line tones in a stompbox format.
This kit includes:
Line 6 HX Stomp Multi-Effects Processor Pedal
The Line 6 HX Stomp delivers award-winning Helix line tones in a stompbox format. This lets you easily add pro-level multi-effects processing to your existing pedalboard, or replace it entirely. It provides programmable amp/cab/effects/IR versatility that seamlessly integrates into a host of playing and recording needs. HX Stomp can be used as a multi-effects stompbox, a super-portable amp/effects rig, or an audio interface.
Access over 300 amps, cabs and effects
Line 6 HX Modeling technology allows HX Stomp to run up to six processing blocks at the same time. It is the same HX modeling technology that powers the flagship Line 6 Helix guitar processor. The HX Stomp multi-effects processor includes over 300 amps, cabs and effects, including a looper. You will also find the Line 6 legacy library from M-Series pedals. Plus, it includes classic Line 6 stompbox modelers, such as the DL4, MM4, FM4 and DM4. There are presets created specifically for bass players, as well as individual bass amp and cab models.
Amazing versatility in a compact format
Additional features include a choice of true bypass and DSP bypass with trails for natural decay. Its stereo effects loop allows you to patch other pedals into the signal chain. There’s even a jack for connecting up to two external footswitches or expression pedals. External control via MIDI and optional expression pedal and footswitch control provide additional flexibility.
Line 6 HX Stomp features extensive MIDI control, IR (impulse response) loading capabilities and a multichannel 24-bit/96kHz USB audio interface. The free HX Edit app allows you to customize nearly every aspect of the pedal’s operation, and to create, save and load presets. It also provides preset librarian capabilities, IR loading and more.
In addition to its highly portable platform, HX Stomp is easy to use, thanks to its simple control layout, 320 x 240-pixel color LCD screen, and three capacitive-sensing footswitches with color-coded LED rings. Its I/O may be configured for sophisticated routing. That includes simultaneously feeding an amp and a front-of-house mixer, 4-cable method operation with an amplifier (with an effects loop), and easy studio re-amping.
Whether you need a backup for your Helix or other rig, a fly rig that will fit into a duffle bag with room to spare for cables and additional pedals, a convenient practice and rehearsal rig, or a complete guitar and effects studio recording setup, the HX Stomp multi-effects pedal provides the perfect solution.
Helix 3.50 Firmware—What’s New
The Helix 3.50 firmware update for Helix and HX hardware devices and the 3.50 software update for the Helix Native plugin introduces an entirely new IR-based speaker cabinet engine. It includes 20 guitar cabs and four bass cabs with a choice of 12 microphones, and you can change their angle, position, and distance in relation to the cabs. You can even drag the mics around in space for easier and more exact placement when using the HX Edit 3.50 application. Despite their increased power, however, the new cab models only utilize roughly one-third to one-fifth of the DSP as the cabs in version 3.15 and earlier due to the improved Helix Core, freeing up additional DSP for other purposes. There are also five new amp models, seven new effects, a Dual IR block and other improvements.
Guitar Cabs (Single and Dual versions)
• 1x10 US Princess - captured from the 1x10" Fender Princeton Eminence Copperhead
• 1x12 Grammatico - captured from the 1x12" Grammatico LaGrange P12Q
• 1x12 US Deluxe - captured from the 1x12" Fender Deluxe Oxford
• 1x12 Cali EXT - captured from the 1x12" Mesa/Boogie Extension Cab
• 2x12 Blue Bell - captured from the 2x12" Vox AC-30 Fawn Blue
• 2x12 Double C12N - captured from the 2x12" Fender Twin C12N
• 2x12 Jazz Rivet - captured from the 2x12" Roland JC-120
• 2x12 Mail C12Q - captured from the 2x12" Silvertone 1484
• 2x12 Mandarin 30 - captured from the 2x12" Orange PPC212 V30
• 4x10 Tweed P10R - captured from the 4x10" Fender Bassman P10R
• 4x12 Greenback25 - captured from the 4x12" Marshall Basketweave G12 M25
• 4x12 1960A T75 - captured from the 4x12" Marshall 1960A T75
• 4x12 Blackback 30 - captured from the 4x12" Park 75 G12 H30
• 4x12 Brit V30 - captured from the 4x12" Marshall 1960AV V30
• 4x12 Cali V30 - captured from the 4x12" Mesa/Boogie 4FB V30
• 4x12 Mandarin EM - captured from the 4x12" Orange Eminence
• 4x12 MOO)))N T75 - captured from the 4x12" Sunn Cab w/G75T
• 4x12 Uber T75 - captured from the 4x12" Bogner Uberkab T75
• 4x12 Uber V30 - captured from the 4x12" Bogner Uberkab V30
• 4x12 XXL V30 - captured from the 4x12" ENGL XXL V30
Bass Cabs (Single and Dual versions)
• 1x15 Ampeg B-15 - captured from the 1x15" Ampeg B-15
• 2x15 Brute - captured from the 2x15" Mesa/Boogie 2×15 EV
• 4x10 Garden - captured from the 4x10" Eden D410XLT
• 8x10 SVT AV - captured from the 8x10" Ampeg HeritageTM SVT-810AV
• MOO)))N T Nrm - based on the Normal channel of the Sunn Model T
• MOO)))N T Brt - based on the Bright channel of the Sunn Model T
• MOO)))N T Jump - based on the Normal + Bright channels in the Sunn Model T
• PV Vitriol Crnch - based on the Crunch channel of the Peavey Invective
• PV Vitriol Lead - based on the Lead channel of the Peavey Invective
• Pillars OD (Mono, Stereo) - based on the Earthquaker Devices Plumes
• Vital Dist (Mono, Stereo) - based on the Earthquaker Devices Life (distortion)
• Vital Boost (Mono, Stereo) - based on the Earthquaker Devices Life (boost)
• 4-Voice Chorus (Mono, Stereo) - Line 6 Original
• FlexoVibe (Mono, Stereo) - Line 6 Original
• Dynamic Ambience (Mono - Stereo), Line 6 Original
• Boctaver (Mono, Stereo) - based on the Boss OC-2 Octaver
New Features & Performance Enhancements:
• Dual IR Blocks
• Disable Snapshot Control over Parameter Assignment
• Improved Encoder Ballistics
Note: All product names are trademarks of their respective owners and neither Yamaha Guitar Group nor Line 6 are associated or affiliated with them. These trademarks appear solely to identify products whose tones and sounds were studied by Line 6 during sound model development.
HX Messenger Bag
The HX Messenger Bag is a custom-fitted carrying bag specially designed for the HX family of instrument processors, including HX Stomp XL, HX Stomp, and HX Effects. The HX Messenger Bag boasts luggage-grade construction and protective foam padding, along with rugged Fidlock magnetic buckles and pocket closures. An internal divider makes it easy and convenient to also carry additional items. Transport your HX Stomp XL, HX Stomp, or HX Effects processor in style with the HX Messenger Bag.
Access over 300 amps, cabs and effects. Order today.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.