The Line 6 HX Stomp is a professional-grade multi-effects processor that delivers the sound of Helix amps, cabs, and effects in an ultra-compact peda...Click To Read More About This Product
Harness the amazing Helix tone library in a stompbox.
The Line 6 HX Stomp is a professional-grade multi-effects processor that delivers the sound of Helix amps, cabs, and effects in an ultra-compact pedal. Whereas the Line 6 HX Effects pedal is designed to be the centerpiece of a pedalboard, providing full control over individual effects, amp switching, and external MIDI-equipped pedals—HX Stomp is a programmable amp/cab/effects/IR pedal that seamlessly integrates into a variety of environments and applications. Use it as a “super stompbox,” a backup or travel rig, an add-on tone expander when combined with other modelers, an audio interface—or even a complete guitar or bass rig.
The same HX Modeling technology that powers the flagship Helix guitar processor enables HX Stomp to run up to six processing blocks simultaneously, with pristine audio quality, making it the most powerful and flexible stompbox-sized multi-effects processor currently available. Along with over 300 amps, cabs, and effects—even a looper—the HX Stomp multi-effects processor includes a legacy library of effects from Line 6 M-Series pedals, as well as from classic Line 6 stompbox modelers such as the DL4, MM4, FM4 and DM4. There are also presets created specifically for bass players, as well as individual bass amp and cab models.
Additional features include a choice of true bypass and DSP bypass with trails, a stereo effects loop for patching other pedals into the signal chain and 4-Cable Method setups, a jack for connecting two external footswitches or expression pedals, extensive MIDI control, IR (impulse response) loading capabilities, and a multichannel 24-bit/96kHz USB audio interface. The free HX Edit app allows you to customize nearly every aspect of the pedal’s operation, create, save and load presets. It also provides preset librarian capabilities, IR loading, and more.
Intuitive Control and Editing
Despite its tiny size, HX Stomp is easy to both operate and program, thanks to its simple but powerful controls, 320 x 240-pixel color LCD, and three capacitive-sensing footswitches with color-coded LED rings. External control via MIDI and optional expression pedal and footswitch control provide additional flexibility, as does I/O that may be configured for sophisticated routing such as simultaneously feeding an amp and a FOH mixer, 4-Cable Method operation with an amplifier, and easy studio re-amping.
Pristine Audio Quality
An industry-leading 123dB of dynamic range provides tremendous depth and ultra-low noise, while the highest-quality components guarantee unadulterated audio throughout—from inputs to outputs—whether feeding an amp, going direct to FOH, or recording in the studio.
A Complete Rig in a Pedal
Whether you need a backup for your Helix or other rig, a travel rig that will fit into a duffle bag with room to spare for cables and additional pedals, a convenient practice and rehearsal rig, or a complete guitar and effects studio recording setup—the HX Stomp multi-effects pedal provides the perfect solution. It even fits into the top pocket of a Helix Backpack.
Helix 3.0 Firmware Update
The Helix 3.0 firmware update for Helix and HX hardware devices and the 3.0 software update for the Helix Native plug-in include 20 new models—most notably five world-class polyphonic pitch-shifting effects—along with several significant performance enhancements.
• US Princess, based on* the Fender Princeton Reverb amp
• Das Benzin Lead, based on* the Lead channel of the Diezel VH4 amp
• Poly Pitch, a Line 6 original
• Poly Wham, a Line 6 original
• Poly Detune, Line 6 original
• Poly Sustain, a Line 6 original
• Poly Capo, Line 6 original, works equally well on guitar and bass
• 12 String, a Line 6 original 12-string guitar emulation
• Horizon Drive, based on* the Horizon Devices Precision Drive pedal
• Swedish Chainsaw, based on* the BOSS HM-2 Heavy Metal Distortion
• Pocket Fuzz, inspired by the Jordan Boss Tone fuzz
• Bighorn Fuzz, based on* the 1973 Electro-Harmonix “ram's head” Big Muff
• Ballistic Fuzz, based on* the Euthymia ICBM fuzz
• Horizon Gate, based on* the Horizon Devices Precision Drive's gate
• Acoustic Sim, based on* the BOSS AC-2 Acoustic Simulator
• Glitch Delay, an open-ended delay effect with endless creative options
• Shuffling Looper, an inspiring idea generator that intelligently slices and reconfigures your loops
• Stereo Imager, Line 6 original
• 1x10 US Princess, based on* the Fender Princeton Reverb cab
• 1x12 US Princess, based on* a Fender Princeton Reverb cab with an Alnico Blue speaker
• A Favorites model list to store your custom amp and effect edits, including footswitch assignments
• You can now save default settings for every amp, cab, or effect block.
• Your custom settings appear every time you load the block.
Additionally, Helix Floor, Rack, and LT users now have the option to disable Path 2 for true preset spillover.
Meanwhile, the HX Stomp pedal’s simultaneous block count has increased from six to eight and now includes a Command Center menu for controlling other devices via MIDI or software via QWERTY keystrokes. And the Helix Native plug-in now includes a Tuner and Gain Reduction meters.
* All product names are trademarks of their respective owners and neither Yamaha Guitar Group nor Line 6 are associated or affiliated with them. These trademarks appear solely to identify products whose tones and sounds were studied by Line 6 during sound model development.
Call or click to order today!
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.