We are happy to accept your order on WWBW.com and through our call center. Due to COVID-19, you may experience shipping delays on some orders. Backordered items will experience longer delays. We'll do all we can to get your product to you quickly.
"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Webcam, perfect for videoconferences.
Enhance every opportunity for collaboration with the Logitech C925e Webcam, which delivers affordably priced, HD-quality video in any office environment. The sturdy, adjustable clip makes it easy to mount on both laptops and external monitors, while a sliding shade assures privacy. The C925e works with virtually all video conferencing software applications, so you can quickly set up and run every meeting.
When you can’t meet in person, create a similar experience with the Logitech C925e Webcam and maintain team productivity. Full 1080p high-definition video at 30 frames per second delivers true-to-life clarity.
CertificationsC925e is certified compatible with Skype for Business and Cisco Jabber™, and offers enhanced integration with BlueJeans, Broadsoft, LifeSize Cloud, Vidyo, and Zoom.
Quality Video Show your best side on every video call, wherever you are. The C925e Webcam features a 78-degree field of view, just right for one or two people. With RightLight™ 2 Technology, the C925e intelligently adjusts to improve visual quality in low-light and backlit situations.Mount the camera wherever it works best – LCD screen, notebook, or tabletop – with the adjustable clip, or mount C925e on your own tripod instead. C925e also features an internal privacy shade to assure privacy and peace of mind.
- Designed for desktop video conferencing
- RightLight™ 2 ensures clear video with typical office lighting
- Sliding internal shade assures privacy
CameraHeight x Width x Depth: 1.2 in (29 mm) x 5.0 in (126 mm) x 1.3 in (32 mm)
- With Clip: 2.9 in (73 mm) x 5.0 in (126 mm) x 1.8 in (45 mm)
- Weight with clip and cable: 6.0 oz (170 g)
System RequirementsWindows® 7 or higher
- macOS® X 10.7 or higher
- SUSE Linux® 11 SP2 (for Cisco® VXC6215)
- One USB 2.0 port
CertificationsCertified for Skype for Business
- Optimized for Microsoft® Lync®
- Skype™ Certified
- Cisco Jabber® and WebEx® compatible
SpecificationsFull HD 1080p video calling (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels); 720p HD video calling (up to 1280 x 720 pixels) with supported clients
- 78° field of view
- Rightlight™ 2 Technology for clarity in various lighting environments, even low light
- Integrated privacy shade
- 2 omni-directional mics
- Hi-speed USB 2.0 certified (USB 3.0 ready)
- Tripod-ready universal clip fits laptops, LCD, or CRT monitors
Questions & Answers View All