"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Upgrade to the best in professional video editing.
This is the upgrade edition of Vegas Pro 17 Suite.
VEGAS Pro 17 suite provides the ultimate package for fast editing and high-end editing tools and special effects. VEGAS Pro 17 Suite takes the legendary speed of VEGAS editing, piles in tons of powerful new pro-level features, provides complete DVD/Blu-ray authoring power, and then tops it all off with an amazing array of add-ons from Boris Continuum to make the most powerful VEGAS Pro offering ever. All delivered in the sleek, fast user interface that has made VEGAS Pro famous for 20 years.
Passion demands a powerful outlet and great creative tools. Your passion runs deeply through every production you create. VEGAS Pro 17 Suite matches that passion with everything you need to cut faster and work more creatively. Logical color-grading workflow with LUT export, super-smooth slow motion, nested timelines, 8K support, industry-leading High Dynamic Range workflow, expanded hardware acceleration, Mesh Warp tools, screen recording, and much more along with a staggering lineup of extras from Boris Continuum give you the power you need. All presented in the industry’s fastest cutting environment to compliment your creativity. VEGAS Pro 17: only for passionate creatives
Expanded, industry-leading HDR workflow
Multiple (nested) timelines
Logical complete color grading workflow
Hardware (GPU) assisted decoding (more efficient preview performance)
Support for up to 8k files through proxy workflow
Planar motion tracking
Super-smooth super-slow motion
Live capture including multiple computer screen and audio sources capture
Professional DVD and Blu-ray disc authoring and burning
Eye-popping titling with 3D objects and text tools
Ultra-clean chroma keying and background removal
Sophisticated lighting and lens flare tools
Incl. SpectraLayers Pro 6
VEGAS Pro 17 software VEGAS DVD Architect
Continuum v2019.5 3D Objects Unit
Continuum v2019.5 Chromakey Unit
Continuum v2019.5 Lighting Unit
- For Microsoft Windows 10
- 64-bit systems All MAGIX programs are developed with user friendliness in mind so that all the basic features run smoothly and can be fully controlled, even on low-performance computers. You can check your computer’s technical data in your operating system’s control panel.
- CPU: 6th Generation Intel Core i5 (or AMD equivalent) or better. 2.5 Ghz and 4 Core minimum For 4k, 7th Generation Intel Core i7 (or AMD equivalent) or better. 3.0 Ghz and 8 Core minimum
- RAM: 8 GB RAM minimum (16 GB recommended; 32 GB recommended for 4K)
- Graphics card: Supports NVIDIA, AMD/ATI or Intel GPU Hard drive space: 1.5 GB hard-disk space for program installation; Solid-state disk (SSD) or high-speed multi-disk RAID for 4K media
- Internet connection: Required for activating and validating the program, as well as for some program functions. Program requires one-time registration.
- For hardware rendering (NVEnc): NVIDIA GeForce 9XX series or higher with 4GB
- AMD/ATI Radeon with 4GB and VCE 3.0 or higher (Radeon Pro series with 8GB for HDR and 32 bit projects)
Supported import formats
- Intel GPU HD Graphics 530 series or higher
Supported export formats
- Image: BMP, GIF, PNG, JPG, TIFF, DPX, OpenEXR, WDP, DNG
- Audio: AIF, AAC, MP2, MP3, M4A, Ogg Vorbis, WAV, WMA, FLAC
- Video: HEVC/H.265, AVC/H.264, MP4, MOV, MPEG-2, MPEG-1, AVI, WMV, XAVC-S, XAVC, XDCAM EX, XDCAM HD, XDCAM HD 422, XDCAM ProDisc, HDCAM SR, MPEG IMX, DV, HDV, AVCHD, Panasonic P2, Red RAW, Apple ProRes
- Other formats: AAF, Premiere/After Effects (*.prproj), Final Cut Pro 7/ DaVinci Resolve (*.xml), Final Cut Pro X (*.fcpxml), EDL Text File (*.txt), Broadcast Wave Format, DVD Camcorder Disc, Closed Captioning
- Image: BMP, PNG, JPG, TIFF, DPX, OpenEXR
- Audio: AIF, AAC, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, WAV, WMA, FLAC
- Video: HEVC/H.265, AVC/H.264, MPEG-2, MPEG-1, MP4, MOV, AVI, WMV, MAGIX Intermediate, Sony XAVC-S, Sony XAVC, Sony MXF, Sony HDCAM SR, Panasonic P2, XDCAM EX
- Other formats: VEGAS Project Archive (*.veg, *.vf), Pro Tools AAF File (*.aaf), Media Composer AAF File (*.aaf), Premiere/After Effects (*.prproj), Final Cut Pro 7/DaVinci Resolve (*.xml), Final Cut Pro X (*.fcpxml), EDL Text File (*.txt), XDCAM Disc
Questions & Answers View All