"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Upgrade to professional video editing.
This is the upgrade edition of Vegas Pro 17.
Your passion for the story shines through in each video production you deliver. In VEGAS Pro 17 you can focus on your creative art instead of the process. A logical color-grading workflow with LUT export, super-smooth slow motion, nested timelines, 8K support, industry-leading High Dynamic Range workflow, expanded hardware acceleration, Mesh Warp tools, screen recording, and much more coupled with DVD/Blu-ray authoring and stunning Lens Flare effects from Boris Continuum give you the power and tools you absolutely must have. All presented in the industry’s fastest cutting environment to compliment your creative style. VEGAS Pro 17: only for passionate creatives.
Take the legendary speed of VEGAS Pro, and add a huge list of powerful new features along with DVD/Blu-ray authoring and powerful lens flare effects, and you’ve got a top-level powerhouse that meets even the highest standards. With its uniquely flexible approach to nested timelines, a sleek yet powerful color-grading workflow, HDR support, optical-flow slow motion, planar motion tracking and so much more, you have everything you need to provide complete video editing to your top-level customers.
- Expanded, industry-leading HDR workflow
Multiple (nested) timelines
Logical complete color grading workflow
Hardware (GPU) assisted decoding (more efficient preview performance)
Support for up to 8k files through proxy workflow
Planar motion tracking
Super-smooth super-slow motion
Live capture including multiple computer screen and audio sources capture HIGHLIGHTS
Professional DVD and Blu-ray disc authoring and burning
Sophisticated lens flare tools
VEGAS Pro 17 software
VEGAS DVD Architect
Boris Continuum Lens Flare 3D
- For Microsoft Windows 10
- 64-bit systems
- All MAGIX programs are developed with user friendliness in mind so that all the basic features run smoothly and can be fully controlled, even on low-performance computers. You can check your computer’s technical data in your operating system’s control panel.
- CPU: 6th Generation Intel Core i5 (or AMD equivalent) or better. 2.5 Ghz and 4 Core minimum.
- For 4k, 7th Generation Intel Core i7 (or AMD equivalent) or better. 3.0 Ghz and 8 Core minimum
- RAM: 8 GB RAM minimum (16 GB recommended; 32 GB recommended for 4K)
- Graphics card: Supports NVIDIA, AMD/ATI or Intel GPU
- Hard drive space: 1.5 GB hard-disk space for program installation; Solid-state disk (SSD) or high-speed multi-disk RAID for 4K media
- Internet connection: Required for activating and validating the program, as well as for some program functions. Program requires one-time registration
- For hardware rendering (NVEnc): NVIDIA GeForce 9XX series or higher with 4GB
- AMD/ATI Radeon with 4GB and VCE 3.0 or higher (Radeon Pro series with 8GB for HDR and 32 bit projects)
Supported import formats
- Intel GPU HD Graphics 530 series or higher
Supported export formats
- Image: BMP, GIF, PNG, JPG, TIFF, DPX, OpenEXR, WDP, DNG
- Audio: AIF, AAC, MP2, MP3, M4A, Ogg Vorbis, WAV, WMA, FLAC
- Video: HEVC/H.265, AVC/H.264, MP4, MOV, MPEG-2, MPEG-1, AVI, WMV, XAVC-S, XAVC, XDCAM EX, XDCAM HD, XDCAM HD 422, XDCAM ProDisc, HDCAM SR, MPEG IMX, DV, HDV, AVCHD, Panasonic P2, Red RAW, Apple ProRes
- Other formats: AAF, Premiere/After Effects (*.prproj), Final Cut Pro 7/ DaVinci Resolve (*.xml), Final Cut Pro X (*.fcpxml), EDL Text File (*.txt), Broadcast Wave Format, DVD Camcorder Disc, Closed Captioning
- Image: BMP, PNG, JPG, TIFF, DPX, OpenEXR
- Audio: AIF, AAC, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, WAV, WMA, FLAC
- Video: HEVC/H.265, AVC/H.264, MPEG-2, MPEG-1, MP4, MOV, AVI, WMV, MAGIX Intermediate, Sony XAVC-S, Sony XAVC, Sony MXF, Sony HDCAM SR, Panasonic P2, XDCAM EX
- Other formats: VEGAS Project Archive (*.veg, *.vf), Pro Tools AAF File (*.aaf), Media Composer AAF File (*.aaf), Premiere/After Effects (*.prproj), Final Cut Pro 7/DaVinci Resolve (*.xml), Final Cut Pro X (*.fcpxml), EDL Text File (*.txt), XDCAM Disc
Questions & Answers View All