"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Add to Cart for Instant Discount
Ebony, maple and spruce combine to make a fine viola.
The Chaconne Violin from Maple Leaf Strings is handcrafted with premium tonewoods and embellished with decorative boxwood fittings. This violin is as much a work of art as it is an instrument. While suitable for beginners, the Chaconne Craftsman Collection Violin is aimed at the advancing student. Its thoughtful design and high-quality components inspire dedicated practice and stir a passion for playing.
Premium Tonewoods Produce a Clear, Resonant Tone
A hand-carved spruce top and flamed maple back and sides, along with a maple neck and ebony fingerboard, tailpiece, chin rest, and pegs, give this violin a robust and resonant voice. The spruce top resonates freely, projecting a clear, articulate tone. Maple provides warmth, richness and durability. Together, these tonewoods create an instrument poised to produce a range of expressive sounds.
- Attractive and resonant woods
- Genuine ebony fittings
- High quality bridge
- Ships with quality string set
- Hand-applied antique varnish
- Case included
Order today. Your next violin is right here.
- Top: Seasoned Spruce
- Back & Sides: Highly Flamed Maple
- Neck: Well seasoned curly maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fittings: Ebony
- Tailpiece: Ebony with a single fine tuner
- Chin Rest: Guarneri style ebony chin rest
- Bridge: High quality Maple Leaf Strings maple bridge
- Purfling: Hand inlaid ebony
- Strings: Maple Leaf Brand Perlon Strings
- Finish: Hand applied antiqued Varnish
- Bow: N/A Instrument only
- Case: Complimentary protective foam construction case or cello bag
- Sizes: Violin 4/4; Viola 15-16.5; Cello 1/10-4/4
Questions & Answers View All