We are happy to accept your order on WWBW.com and through our call center. Due to COVID-19, you may experience shipping delays on some orders. Backordered items will experience longer delays. We'll do all we can to get your product to you quickly.
"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Markbass' top-selling bass preamp and a quality Markbass custom woofer combine for exceptional power and pop.
The Markbass CMD 121H is a bass combo amplifier that delivers incredible, professional-quality sound in a compact, easy-to-manage package. Less than 2' wide or tall, and under 40 pounds, the CMD 121H provides an amazingly large amount of power with its 12" Markbass custom woofer with a 1" compression driver with custom horn. This is due in part to the excellent design of the speaker, and the way the cabinet was built to protect the integrity of your sound.
But the CMD121H amps's sound is also increased by the built-in presence of the Little Mark II solid state preamp. It gives you a 4-band EQ, Markbass' own VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator) and VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter) filters, and the ability to hook up to an extension cab for even more room-filling sound.
12" Markbass custom woofer1" compression driver with custom hornLittle Mark II preamp built into front panelGreat power-to-weight ratioMade of high-grade, multi-ply poplarGlued, screwed, and sealed internally with special compounds for maximum sound qualityProtected cornersGrill for protecting speakersLightweightHandle on top for carryingLittle Mark II
- Provides 500W at 4 ohm or 300W at 8 ohm
- Gain and Master volume controls
- Clip warning light
- EQ includes controls for Low, Mid Frequency Low, High Frequency Low, and High
- VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator) and VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter) filters
- Ground lift switch to eliminate hum
- Tuner out sends unbalanced signal sent to a tuner, amp or recording equipment not needing a balanced signal
- Send and Return Effect ensures main signal continues even if something dies in your effects chain
Speaker: 1 x 12"Tweeter: 1" compression driver with custom hornBass reflex: rearImpedance: 8 ohmsSensitivity: 99 dB SPLSpeaker power handling: 400W RMS (AES Standard)Amp output power: 500W at 4 ohm/300W at 8 ohmFrequency response: 45Hz to 20kHzCrossover Frequency: 3.5kHzDimensions: 23.6"W x 15.3"H x 18.3"DWeight: 39.5 lbs.Little Mark II headPower
- Input impedance: 500Kohm, max. voltage: 15 Vpp
- Balanced Output (XLR): 22Kohm, max. voltage 25 Vpp
- Effect Return impedance: 22Kohm, max. voltage: 25 Vpp
- Output Power: 300W RMS at 8 ohm, 500W RMS at 4 ohm
- Voltage is factory preset for the U.S.
- GAIN ”80 dB to +23 dB range
- MASTER VOLUME
- GROUND LIFT: switch on rear panel
- Center frequency: 40Hz; level ±16dB
- LOW MID
- Center frequency 360Hz, level ±16dB
- HIGH MID
- Center frequency 800Hz, level ±16dB
- 10kHz shelf; level ±16dB
- VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter)
- center frequency 380Hz (cut)
- VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator)
- frequency range 250Hz”20kHz (cut)
- EFFECT SEND
- Unbalanced, max. voltage 20 Vpp (pre-EQ)
- TUNER OUT
- Unbalanced, max. voltage 25 Vpp
- LINE OUT
- Balanced XLR, max. voltage 10 Vpp
- SPEAKER OUT
- Speakon, 1/4"
Questions & Answers View All