"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Plenty of oomph and pro features in a compact package with custom looks.
The Little Mark III amp head's DI input features a pre/post EQ switch and output level control, so you can optimize the signal you send to your mixer or recording unit. All this capability comes in the same compact size and weight as its Markbass predecessor. As an added bonus, this Limited Edition version boasts a custom faceplate.
- 4-band EQ for precise tonal control
- Balanced input for acoustic basses
- Balanced DI with level control and pre/post switch
- Custom faceplate
Order now and beef up your sound with Markbass's Little Mark III.
- Input impedance: 500kOhm, maximum voltage 15Vpp
- Balanced Input (XLR) impedance: 100kOhm, maximum voltage 25Vpp
- Effect Return Impedance: 33kOhm, maximum voltage 10Vpp
- Gain: -60dB-+23 dB range
- Master Volume
- Line Out Level
- Ground Lift switch on rear panel
- Pre/Post EQ switch on rear panel
- Low: Center frequency 60Hz, level ±16dB
- Low Mid: Center frequency 360Hz, level ±16dB
- High Mid: Center frequency 800Hz, level ±16dB
- High: 5kHz shelf, level ±16dB
- VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter): Center frequency 380Hz (cut)
- VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator): Frequency range 250Hz-20 kHz (cut)
- Line Out: Balanced XLR, maximum voltage 20Vpp
- Effect Send: Unbalanced, maximum voltage 20Vpp (pre-EQ)
- Tuner Out: Unbalanced, maximum voltage 2Vpp
- Speaker Out: Speakon & 1/4" combo, 1/4"
- Weight: 6.4 lb. (2.9kg)
- Dimensions: 10-9/10" W x 2-4/5" H x 10-1/10" D
- Output Power: 300W RMS @ 8 ohm, 500W RMS @ 4 ohm
Questions & Answers View All