"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
10% off $99+ | 15% off $199+| Use Code: COUNTDOWN19
Small in size, but large in sound and shaping options.
The Markbass CMD 151P is a bass combo amplifier equipped with Markbass' flagship solid state preamp, the Little Mark II. Despite being a Mini model, the CMD 151P amp gives you maximum power and sound. The amp provides plenty of power to blow through the high-quality 15" Markbass custom woofer and piezo tweeter. The CMD 151P also has 2 speaker outs which allow you to hook up to another 8 ohm extension cab, giving you a 500W rig! The Little Mark II has a 4-band EQ, as well as two exclusive Markbass' filters for rounding out your tone to perfection. A handle on top makes Markbass CMD 151P amp easy to transport too.
Built-in Little Mark II solid state preamp on top rear15" Markbass custom wooferPiezo tweeterGreat power-to-weight ratioMade of high-grade, multi-ply poplarGlued, screwed, and sealed internally with special compounds for maximum sound qualityProtected cornersTop handle for transportationGrill for protecting speakerLightweightLittle Mark II
- Provides 500W at 4 ohm or 300W at 8 ohm
- Gain and Master volume controls
- Clip warning light
- EQ includes controls for Low, Mid Frequency Low, High Frequency Low, and High
- VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator) and VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter) filters
- Neutrik Speakon Combo out jacks for use with 1/4" or Speakon speaker cables
- Balanced XLR out
- Ground lift switch to eliminate hum
- Tuner out sends unbalanced signal sent to a tuner, amp or recording equipment not needing a balanced signal
- Send and Return Effect ensures main signal continues even if something dies in your effects chain
Don't be fooled by the size and weight of this compact combo. It's sound is bigger than you think. Order today!
Speaker: 1 x 15"Tweeter: piezoBass reflex: rearImpedance: 8 ohmsSensitivity: 100 dB SPLSpeaker power handling: 400W RMS (AES Standard)Frequency response: 40Hz to 18kHzCrossover Frequency: 3.5kHzDimensions: 18.27"W x 18.27"H x 18.9"DWeight: 40.79 lbs.Little Mark II headPower
- Input impedance: 500Kohm, max. voltage: 15 Vpp
- Balanced Output (XLR): 22Kohm, max. voltage 25 Vpp
- Effect Return impedance: 22Kohm, max. voltage: 25 Vpp
- Output Power: 300W RMS at 8 ohm, 500W RMS at 4 ohm
- Voltage is factory preset for the U.S.
- GAIN ”80 dB to +23 dB range
- MASTER VOLUME
- GROUND LIFT: switch on rear panel
- Center frequency: 40Hz; level ±16dB
- LOW MID
- Center frequency 360Hz, level ±16dB
- HIGH MID
- Center frequency 800Hz, level ±16dB
- 10kHz shelf; level ±16dB
- VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter)
- center frequency 380Hz (cut)
- VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator)
- frequency range 250Hz”20kHz (cut)
- EFFECT SEND
- Unbalanced, max. voltage 20 Vpp (pre-EQ)
- TUNER OUT
- Unbalanced, max. voltage 25 Vpp
- LINE OUT
- Balanced XLR, max. voltage 10 Vpp
- SPEAKER OUT
- Speakon, 1/4"
Questions & Answers View All