"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Beautiful Auditorium with high-quality tonewoods and exceptional appointments.
This impressive Custom Shop Auditorium Deluxe combines a hand-selected premium high-altitude European Spruce top with gorgeous flamed mahogany back and sides. To put the final touches on this special instrument, the binding and headstock overlay are stunning Madagascar rosewood with abalone inlaid logo and rosette. Topped off with an ebony fretboard and bridge, this 000-sized beauty looks amazing and sounds even better.
Make this special guitar yours today. Order now.
- Construction: Dovetail Neckjoint
- Body Size: 000 14 fret to body
- Top Material: High Altitude Swiss spruce
- Rosette: Double Pearl
- Bracing Pattern: X brace
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Brace Material: Adirondack spruce
- Brace Size: 1/4" Standard
- Back Material: Flamed mahogany
- Back Purfling/Strip: 00-21GE Herringbone 2/D-18 strips
- Side Material: Flamed mahogany
- Endpiece: Madagascar rosewood
- Binding: Madagascar rosewood
- Neck material: Mahogany
- Neck shape: Modified Low Oval
- Neck Taper: Performing Artist
- Plek: Yes
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headplate: Madagascar rosewood
- Headplate Logo: Style Script in abalone
- Heelcap: Madagascar rosewood
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Neck Joins Body At 14 fret
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-3/4"
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2-1/8"
- Side Dots: White Boltaron
- Back and Side Finish: Nitrocellulous
- Back and Sides Color: Nitrocellulous
- Finish Top: Gloss
- Top Color: Natural
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly 2/drop-in saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-5/32"
- Saddle: Bone
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Tuning Machines: Grover Nickel
- Recommended Strings: Martin Lifespan 2.0 MA540T
- Bridge Pin Material: Black
- Bridge Pin Dots: Black with Paua Pearl Dot
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Case: 533E Cabernet
Questions & Answers View All