We are happy to accept your order on WWBW.com and through our call center. Due to COVID-19, you may experience shipping delays on some orders. Backordered items will experience longer delays. We'll do all we can to get your product to you quickly.
"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
A compact, comfortable dreadnought with simple, reliable Fishman electronics.
The Dreadnought Junior is designed for players looking for big dreadnought sound in a slightly smaller body. The updated DJr-10E Burst features satin-finished sapele back and sides in a rich cherry hue, a satin-finished sunburst top that’s made from Sitka spruce, and a hand-rubbed neck with a high-performance taper. The DJr-10E also sports a thinner 000 body depth with softer back edges to provide maximum comfort while playing. Every Junior includes a form-fitted nylon gig bag for easy transport and the DJr-10E also comes equipped with Fishman Sonitone electronics.
- All-solid wood construction
- Sunburst finish
- Gig bag
- Computerized Plek setup
- Setup with Retro Light MM-12 strings
Enjoy great Martin sound in this compact DJr-10E. Order today.
- Body type: D Junior
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Sapele
- Bracing pattern: Sitka 1/4" Scalloped X
- Body finish: Satin cherry
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: D Junior with high performance taper
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: FSC Certified Richlite
- Neck wood: Solid hardwood
- Scale length: 24"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Soundhole mounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: 1-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Chrome enclosed gear
- Bridge: FSC Certified Richlite
- Saddle and nut: Compensated white TUSQ/White corian
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Mexico
Questions & Answers View All