"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
All-mahogany high pressure laminate construction gives you outstanding performance at a price you can afford.
Designed for those who have fallen in love with the look of Martin’s 15 and 17 Series solid mahogany guitars, this full-sized dreadnought version of Martin’s recent 0XMAE features mahogany high-pressure laminate (HPL) top, back and sides, a herringbone applied rosette, high-performance neck and a Forestry Stewardship Council (FSC) Certified Richlite fingerboard and bridge. This warm, projective X Series guitar is stage- and studio-ready with Fishman Sonitone electronics, and built for strength to endure endless miles on the road.
Case sold separately.
- Mortise & tenon neck joint
- White plastic dot fingerboard inlays
- Herringbone ink rosette
- Black heelcap
- Faux tortoise pickguard
Order this solid Martin creation today.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Mahogany HPL
- Back and sides: Mahogany HPL
- Bracing pattern: 5/16" scalloped x bracing
- Body finish: None
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Performing Artist with High Performance taper
- Nut width: 1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: FSC Certified Richlite
- Neck wood: Birch laminate
- Scale length: 25.4 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Hand-rubbed Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Soundhole mounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: 1-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood HPL
- Tuning machines: Chrome enclosed gear
- Bridge: FSC Certified Richlite
- Saddle and nut: Compensated white tusq/White corian
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Mexico
Questions & Answers View All