We are happy to accept your order on WWBW.com and through our call center. Due to COVID-19, you may experience shipping delays on some orders. Backordered items will experience longer delays. We'll do all we can to get your product to you quickly.
"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
The year 2019 represents a milestone in the history of C. F. Martin's Navojoa manufacturing plant – 30 years of operation. In that time, Martin colleagues in Mexico have produced world-class guitars and strings and helped put affordable, high-quality instruments in the hands of countless musicians. Custom artwork from Robert F. Goetzl on the DXMAE 30th Anniversary Dreadnought acoustic-electric guitar honors these employees and features elements of Mexican national symbols on a custom HPL dreadnought. The model also includes macassar HPL back and sides, laminated birch neck, and a Richlite fingerboard and bridge.
- 30th Anniversary model
- Paper label
- Setup with Lifespan 2.0 Authentic Acoustic MA540 Phosphor Light strings
Order this special guitar today.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Custom Designed HPL Pattern
- Back and sides: Macassar HPL
- Bracing pattern: Sitka 5/16" Scalloped with 1/4" tone bars
- Body finish: Not specified
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Performing Artist with High Performance taper
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Morado (Bolivian rosewood)
- Neck wood: Rust birch laminate
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Soundhole mounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: 1-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay:
- Tuning machines: Chrome enclosed gear gold
- Bridge: Morado (Bolivian rosewood)
- Saddle and nut: Compensated white TUSQ/White corian
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Mexico
Questions & Answers View All