"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Finely tuned to offer the remarkable tone you expect from a Martin with aging toner for natural beauty.
Revered for fingerstyle and superb tonal balance, this OM-21 Standard Orchestra model acoustic features scalloped X top bracing which delivers a full and even sound for any solo gig or group jam. Sitka spruce and rosewood paired with a sleek, low, modified oval neck and tortoise-colored binding for great dynamic control with a simple, classic look.
Includes ply hardshell case.
- Brown faux tortoise binding, heel cap
- Aging toner
- Mother-of-pearl style 28 fingerboard inlays
- Available in Sunburst and Ambertone finish
- Style 18 purfling
- Script Old Style overlay
- Black plastic bridge pin
- Ply hardshell case
Order this solid Martin model today.
- Body type: Orchestra/OM
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: East Indian rosewood
- Bracing pattern: 1/4" scalloped x bracing
- Body finish: Gloss nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modern low oval/Performance Artist taper
- Nut width: 1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Solid Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.4 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: East Indian rosewood
- Tuning machines: Nickel open geared
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle and nut: Compensated bone/bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: None
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Questions & Answers View All