We are happy to accept your order on WWBW.com and through our call center. Due to COVID-19, you may experience shipping delays on some orders. Backordered items will experience longer delays. We'll do all we can to get your product to you quickly.
"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
The Middle Atlantic ERK is welded stand-alone / gangable rack enclosure that features advanced manufacturing techniques for the highest quality at the lowest price.
- Fully welded construction, solid sides
- 2,500 lb. weight capacity
- UL Listed in the U.S. and Canada
- 16-gauge steel tops, bottoms, and sides
- Laser-cut 1/8" thick internal steel braces for strength
- 1 pair fully adjustable front rackrail
- Large cable entry in bottom
- Grounding and bonding stud installed in base
- Configurable top (44, 40, 35 sp.), solid top with fan KO's (27, 18 sp.)
- Laser KO's in side panels for cable pass-through (44, 40, 35 sp. only)
- Finished in a durable black textured powder coat
- Seismic certified (UBC 1997 & CBC 1998 Zone 4; IBC 2000, IBC 2003, ASCE 7 - 02, NFPA 5000 Seismic Use Group III) for protecting 650 lbs. of essential rack equipment when used in conjunction with our ERK-Z4 brackets
Keep your music gear secure in an audio rack built for the long haul. Own one today!
- 47-1/2" (27 Space) rack height
- 51-3/8" overall height
- 20" depth
Questions & Answers View All