"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Slick body, modern profile neck and active electronics.
The Mitchell MB200 bass features a slick basswood body and a modern, shallow D profile neck shape that is deal for multi-genre players. Split-single and single-coil ceramic pickups cover an array of musical genres, while a 2-band active EQ offers more tonal control for any style of music. Premium black nickel Y-type die-cast tuners and a high-mass bridge add to its robust tone and sustain.
All Mitchell basses receive a complete stateside setup and quality control inspection to ensure exceptional playability.
- Basswood body in three stunning finishes
- Maple neck with 24 jumbo frets that are ideal for any style of playing
- Split-single and single-coil ceramic pickups cover an array of musical genres
- Master volume, pickup blend and 2-band active EQ for complete tonal control
- Fully adjustable high-mass bridge provides solid tone, sustain and great intonation
- High-tensile strength fretwire for durability and smooth playability
- Includes premium D’Addario EXL170 (45-100) strings
Make more music with Mitchell. Order today.
- Shape: Shallow D
- Wood: Maple
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 34"
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Finish: Gloss
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: HH
- Neck: Split-coil ceramic
- Bridge: Single-coil ceramic
- Brand: Mitchell
- Series or parallel: Series
- Active preamp: Yes
- Special electronics: 2-band EQ
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Tall/narrow
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material: Black plastic
- Nut width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Basswood
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Master volume, blend, 2-band EQ
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: High-mass adjustable
- Tuning machines: High-ratio
- Color: Black nickel
- Number of strings: 4
- Special features: Premium D’Addario EXL170 (45-100) Strings
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: China