Slick body, modern profile neck and active electronics.
The Mitchell MB200 bass features a slick basswood body and a modern-profile neck shape that is deal for multi-genre players. The Deep Bevel Cutaway provides outstanding playing freedom across the entire fretboard. Split-single and single-coil ceramic pickups cover an array of musical genres, while a 2-band active EQ offers more tonal control for any style of music. Premium black nickel Y-type die cast tuners and a high-mass bridge adds to its robust tone and sustain.
All Mitchell basses receive a complete stateside setup and quality control inspection to ensure exceptional playability.
• Basswood body in three stunning finishes
• One-piece maple neck with 24 jumbo frets that are ideal for any style of playing
• Split-single and single-coil ceramic pickups cover an array of musical genres
• Master volume, pickup blend and 2-band active EQ for complete tonal control
• Fully adjustable high-mass bridge provides solid tone, sustain, and great intonation
• High-tensile strength fretwire for durability and smooth playability
Make more music with Mitchell. Order today.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.