"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
10% off orders $99+ | 15% off orders $199+
Sleek basswood body, maple neck and performance pickups.
The affordable Mitchell MD200 offers a double-cutaway basswood body and a maple neck. For a modern sound, there's a rail-style ceramic humbucker in the bridge and mini-rail humbucker in the neck position. They both provide a more consistent magnetic pull versus standard pole pieces, enhancing overall tone and sustain. High-ratio tuners allows for precise tuning control. The MD200 also includes a flatter neck radius, which allows for easier fretboard gymnastics. For even more sustain and articulation, the MD200 comes with string-through body construction.
All Mitchell electric guitars receive a complete stateside setup and quality control inspection to ensure exceptional playability. Available in Black (BK) and White (WH).
Case sold separately.
- Modern basswood double-cutaway body and a maple neck with smooth fretboard
H/mini-H pickup configuration with paraffin-dipped, rail-style ceramic pickups reduce microphonics and unwanted feedback while mitigating tonal dropouts
Deep Bevel Cutaway (DBC) design allows for complete fretboard access
String-through body design and traditional, adjustable TOM-style bridge for outstanding sustain and solid intonation
High-tensile strength fretwire for durability and smooth playing
Make more music with Mitchell. Order today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Basswood
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Shallow C
- Neck wood: Rock Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Select hardwood
- Radius: 13.75 in.
- Fret size: Tall/Narrow
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.7 in. (43 mm)
- Configuration: Mini-HH
- Neck: Mini-Rail Humbucker ceramic
- Bridge: Humbucker ceramic
- Brand: Mitchell
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Special electronics: Push/push tone control
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil tap
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic-style fully adjustable
- Tailpiece: String thru body
- Tuning machines: 14:1 high-ratio
- Color: Black nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: China
Questions & Answers View All