The Mitchell MS400 electric guitar features a thin profile, single cutaway, mahogany body and an easy-playing shallow-C mahogany set neck design. A u...Click To Read More About This Product
Super comfortable design with fast-playing neck and versatile electronics.
The Mitchell MS400 electric guitar features a thin profile, single cutaway, mahogany body and an easy-playing shallow-C mahogany set neck design. A unique heel joint provides supreme playing comfort and upper fret access. Includes dual humbucking paraffin-dipped alnico V pickups that reduce microphonics and unwanted feedback. Separate volume controls for each pickup let you blend as needed, while a pull coil-tap allows you to split both humbucking pickups into a single-coils. The flame maple binding and purfling further enhance the high-end look. High-ratio locking tuners provide precise tuning, while the jumbo frets and string-thru body design offer increased sustain and bite.
Before delivery to dealers, all Mitchell electric guitars receive a complete stateside setup and quality control inspection to ensure exceptional playability. Available in Black (BK), or Honeyburst with AAA quilt maple veneer top (QHB). Case sold separately.
• Mahogany single cutaway body design with mahogany set neck and rosewood fretboard
• H/H pickup configuration with paraffin-dipped alnico V pickups reduce microphonics and unwanted feedback
• Deep Bevel Cutaway (DBC) design allows for complete fretboard access
• Pull coil-tap function provides single-coil sounds from either humbucking pickup
• Shallow-C profile, slim-taper neck feels comfortable in any player’s hands
• High-ratio locking tuners and Graph Tech TUSQ XL reduced-friction nut enhance tuning stability
• Traditional, adjustable TOM-style bridge and string-through body design for accurate intonation and solid tone
• High-tensile strength fretwire for durability and smooth playability
Make more music with Mitchell. Order today.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.