The Mitchell TB500 bass starts with a custom contour alder body and one-piece, comfortable-profile maple neck with a smooth Indian rosewood fretboard...Click To Read More About This Product
Custom contour body, comfortable neck and great-sounding electronics.
The Mitchell TB500 bass starts with a custom contour alder body and one-piece, comfortable-profile maple neck with a smooth Indian rosewood fretboard. Standard split-single and single-coil paraffin-dipped alnico-V pickups go from blues to classic to modern rock, while mitigating microphonics and feedback. Separate volume controls for each pickup provide complete sound sculpting, along with a master tone for even more sonic options. The high-mass modern bridge ensures a robust tone, smooth sustain for days, and solid intonation.
All Mitchell basses receive a complete stateside setup and quality control inspection to ensure exceptional playability.
• Alder body and one-piece maple neck with 20 jumbo frets for traditional tone and feel
• Standard split-single and single-coil paraffin-dipped alnico V pickups go from blues to classic to modern rock while reducing microphonics and feedback
• High-mass adjustable bridge provides plenty of solid tone and sustain
• Graph Tech TUSQ XL reduced-friction nut enhances tuning stability
• High-tensile strength fretwire for durability and smooth playability
Make more music with Mitchell. Order today.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.