The Mitchell TD400 electric guitar features a traditional double cutaway design with premium alder body, maple neck and rosewood fretboard. A versati...Click To Read More About This Product
A premium alder body, ultra-comfortable neck and high-performance pickups.
The Mitchell TD400 electric guitar features a traditional double cutaway design with premium alder body, maple neck and rosewood fretboard. A versatile pickup configuration includes one humbucker and two single-coil paraffin-dipped alnico V pickups that guard against microphonics and unwanted feedback. The slim-taper neck profile will feel instantly comfortable in any player’s hands. The TD400 also features staggered-height tuners, which keep tension on the nut without the use of string trees, while the locking tuners provide great tuning stability. The ultra-carve heel joint allows access to the upper frets with ease. Add to these a pull-pot coil-tap, providing great single-coil sounds from the bridge-position humbucker, and a Wilkinson VS50-II tremolo with locking saddles, and you’ve got a great sounding, modern take on tradition.
All Mitchell electric guitars receive a complete stateside setup and quality control inspection to ensure exceptional playability. Available in Black (BK) or Sunburst (SB). Case sold separately.
• Traditional offset double cutaway design in premium alder and a maple neck and rosewood fretboard
• H/S/S alnico V pickup configuration with paraffin-dipped pickups reduce microphonics and feedback
• Ultra-carve heel joint allows easy access to upper frets
• Pull coil-tap humbucker function provides single-coil sounds
• Ultra-comfortable slim-taper neck feels comfortable in any player’s hands
• Staggered-height, locking tuners and Graph Tech TUSQ XL reduced-friction nut enhance tuning stability
• Wilkinson VS50-II with locking saddles and heavy bridge block adds tone and sustain
• High-tensile strength fretwire provides durability and smooth playability
Make more music with Mitchell. Order today.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.